Social icons




"SPRING MAKEUP"

Hello, this is SEEKCHIC! 
Today I've prepared spring makeup tutorial!
Let's just get started!













-BASE MAKEUP- 


For base makeup, I used a cushion foundation products and use a tapping motion to apply it.
This product has a really low price, but it has high coverage and moisture.
Then I used powder pact to set my base makeup.


I used a big brush to brush square chin and cheeks area, 
then use a small brush to contour bridge of the nose




-EYE MAKEUP-


Move to the eye makeup part, 
I used a rose brown color matte shadow to spread it on the entire eyelid,
and under eyes area.


Then use a rose pink shimmer shadow spread it on the eyelid and under eyes area.



Next step I used a glitter shadow gives a highlight on the eyes,
use the finger to apply it around mid of eye area and corner of under eyes.


Drawing eyeliner with a new cushion type eyeliner,
It is cushion type liquid eyeliner so is not like gel type that easy to dry 


Just follow your eye shape naturally end the eyeliner.


Next, I used a soft brown color pencil eyeliner fill my end of under eyes area.
It can let your eyes looks bigger.


And I applied my favorite mascara to upper and lower lashes.


Eyebrow part just follows my original brow shape quickly to finish it.
After draw eyebrow, I'd like to use a brow brush to brush it. Because it can let your eyebrow looks more soft and natural.



-Lip Makeup- 


Finally, move to the lip makeup! 


Used the first color apply full lips first,


After use second color applies it middle part of the lips then pat it with the finger.


For more glowy lips I used DIOR lip glow products at the end.


This look is finished! 
If you like this makeup, please visit my youtube channel: SEEKCHIC
You can watch more detail in the video.



Products Used:

- #TONYMOLY BCDation moisture cover cushion No.2

- #BENEFIT Hello Flawless! powder foundation
(brush: #INNISFREE powder brush)

- #TONYMOLY Crystal Blusher No.8
(brush: #ECHOTOOLS bamboo blusher brush)

- #TONYMOLY Eyetone Single Shadow M05
(brush: #ECHOTOOLS Eyeshadow Brush Set)

- #TONYMOLY Eyetone Single Shadow S22
(brush: #ECHOTOOLS Eyeshadow Brush Set)

- #ARITAUM Shine Fix Eyes No.22

- #SHISEIDEO Eyelash Curler

- #TONYMOLY Inked Cushion Liner No.2 Brown

- #BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner No.B5 Soft Brown

- #LANCOME Grandiose Waterproof Mascara

- #CYBERCOLOR Micro Eyebrow Pencil No.2 Dark Brown

- #BENEFIT Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder

- #TONYMOLY Get It Tint Mini Trio No.2

- #DIOR Addict Lip Glow No.1 




Follow Me!


Snapchat: seek_chic


XOXO 





5 comments

Powered by Blogger.