Social icons




Hello, this is SEEKCHIC!
The new post for today is a exhibition : 
'CHANEL MADEMOISELLE PRIVE SEOUL'
I have fallen in love with this exhibition. The exhibition was so impressed me.



CHANEL MADEMOISELLE PRIVE 









I was surprised that they so much cared about every single detail.
I was caught from the entrance to the exhibition, video and music.













It's beautiful ... ! 




Chanel's fragrance is one of my favorite fragrance.
I'm using the latest version of No.5. 






There are various versions of fragrances, but the fragrance in the picture is what I have.
It has a strong flavor, so I'm a bit burdensome to use as a daily. I like to use it on a special day.
It is a strong fragrance, but I like it personally. It's really attractive.






It is a separate space designed to take care of fragrances.
As soon as I entered, I was so happy to swing in No.5 incense.


























I want these..... !!!! 




Chanel's friends














There is a shiny floor at the exit.
It was an exhibition that was so impressed and varied, with eyes and ears. Chanel's Mademoiselle.
Chanel .. I love you



Follow Me!



Instagram:http://instagram.com/_aimetoi_


Snapchat: seek_chic


XOXO 










4 comments

Powered by Blogger.